- New improvements to the Forcepoint Global Partner Program include the creation of an elite tier of Titanium partners, which will deliver the highest levels of technical skills and services.
- Forcepoint considers the partners an important component for the organization’s go-to-market strategy in securing today’s hybrid workplace.
A global leader in data-first cybersecurity, Forcepoint has announced strategic investments to the company’s Global Partner Program which will streamline the process as to how partners work with the company while creating revenue growth pathways and new significant business opportunities.
New improvements to the Forcepoint Global Partner Program include the creation of an elite tier of Titanium partners, which will deliver the highest levels of technical skills and services. The firm is also automating its support infrastructure and will also unveil a more effective engagement model with wider incentives that make it easier to work with Forcepoint. This will enable the partners at different levels to create greater customer value.
Forcepoint considers the partners an important component for the organization’s go-to-market strategy in securing today’s hybrid workplace. The company’s net new business has grown by nearly 50 percent in the last year which is a result of the momentum created by partners switching from legacy cybersecurity vendors to resell Forcepoint’s unique Data-first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). It includes many of the largest partners from McAfee and Symantec.
Program enhancements help drive partner economics and growth
Forcepoint configured the Global Partner Program on the guiding principles of partner-led services, simplicity, and growth to ensure that the customers get security expertise and full support, whenever they need it.
With these principles, Forcepoint has also made sales enablement more efficient while empowering the partners to differentiate between themselves based on their Forcepoint portfolio accreditation, technical skills and services which are delivered to secure data. It enables the business momentum for global organisations of all sizes.
Additional Global Partner Program investments and new enhancements include:
- Titanium Partner Level: New elite partner tier is delivering technical expertise, a deep Forcepoint portfolio and, services offerings. Titanium partners are capable of enhancing financial rewards as their commitment to Forcepoint grows. Additional partner tiers include Platinum and Authorized.
- Rebates: New program rewards partner-led growth.
- New Deal Registration Benefits: Improved differentiation across partner levels and greater profit are available to register new opportunities with Forcepoint Program Operations.
- Partner Portal: Enhanced portal will deliver automation and SaaS tools to make it faster and easier to complete deal registrations, manage the business with Forcepoint, access training and premium technical content, and integrate the quoting and ordering process with partner systems.
- Enablement Programs: New enablement offerings and technical guidance help partners establish a Forcepoint Professional Services practice.
- Routes-to-Market: Single program structure is capable of helping Global Systems Integrators, Resellers, Services Providers, and Technology Partners and OEMs.
- Strategic Distributors: It will deliver a better engagement model for Platinum and Authorized partners. Improved distribution structure will include regional, strategic, and specialist distributors by adding to Forcepoint’s network of more than 12,000 resellers.
Global Partner Program augmentations will go live on November 15, 2021, for Forcepoint’s solution providers and global distributors. The organization will continue to unveil new enhancements to systems, portals, partner programs, tools, and enablement offerings throughout 2022.
Eric Kohl, Vice President of Cyber Security and Data Center at Ingram Micro, said, “Ingram Micro and Forcepoint have a proven and tenured history on delivering data-centric cybersecurity solutions to our mutual partners around the globe, together with Forcepoint we are working to make our channel partners among the industry’s most profitable, proactive and successful security advisors.”
Kohl added, “We are excited to build up Forcepoint’s channel presence and feature its data-first, work from anywhere SASE solutions as part of our global security solutions portfolio.”
Parag Patel, Senior Vice President of Global Channel Sales at Forcepoint, said, “The most successful companies stand on the shoulders of partners, and partner-led growth is central to our strategy when 98 percent of our commercial business is through the channel, we’re confident we know what our partners need.”
Patel added, “They don’t want to feel left behind by cybersecurity vendors endlessly restructuring or overly focused on point products of the past. They want to build lucrative value-added infosec services and solutions that can proactively prevent compromise, mitigate risk, and bring digital agility to customers. We expect our new Titanium partners to be at the forefront of this effort.”